What is the Life Model?
- We want to be as alive as possible at every age and stage of life.
- We want to be a source of life and belonging for the people around us.
- We want to support and be supported by living networks: internally, in our relationships, in our work and in our play.
- We want our spiritual life to be connected to God and others so that we are filled with peace and joy.
- We want to restore the relational and spiritual skills that are being lost to trauma and accelerated social changes.
What is unique about us?
- We aim for the ideal not the average.
- We work for a muti-generational community.
- We build spiritual and emotional maturity skills.
- We live an Immanuel lifestyle where God is present in appreciation and interaction with us.
- We are learning to live a dream like the one your heart has been calling you to live all your life.